Fall Break(through)- you know that is clever :)

11:25 AM

Well I am sitting in my living room while our precious daughter takes a nap and waiting for photos to upload onto facebook so i figured it was perfect timing for a blog :)

so not much is happening in our lives right now...well at least from the outside not much is happening but God is doing a bunch of stuff!

At the moment we are praying about moving...NC! We are excited but just so unsure...You know when you know God wants you to do something but the when and where are not told to you yet, do you know how that feels? it feels like you have absolutely NO control! The only option in our life at the moment is FAITH! TRUST ME! That's what I know God is continuously telling our family...well at least ME! ME, the doubter...of course He would do this in our life! WE NEED IT! We desperately need it! I question all things until I know it for sure is real...then I question more. If you know me, the real me, at all you know how I analyze EVERYTHING to death!(that is a whole other problem)...anyway, I am excited that He has been doing this in our lives! I mean at one point we were unsure how we were going to pay for Raegan's formula and we checked the mail and there was a free container that enfamil sent us! I mean for real! I don't say that to say we are so poor we need help, I say that to glorify God! I mean He has ALWAYS provided for us! so what if we don't have the nicest house, we have an apt that fits us just fine! So what if our vehicles aren't new...they run!! (and when they don't God provides a way to fix it!) I feel like for so long I lived expecting to be blessed with the best of everything...I don't deserve that and whatever I do get IS a BLESSING!!!

Well I say all of this to say that God is so faithful! No matter what we have every needed he has provided! No matter where we are He gives us hope! I mean you don't feel all warm and fuzzy inside when you are broke and have no idea how you are going to pay your bills but somehow, someway, God ALWAYS provides!!!

Matthew 6:25-27 (Amplified Bible)

25Therefore I tell you, stop being [a]perpetually uneasy (anxious and worried) about your life, what you shall eat or what you shall drink; or about your body, what you shall put on. Is not life greater [in quality] than food, and the body [far above and more excellent] than clothing?

26Look at the birds of the air; they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father keeps feeding them. Are you not worth much more than they?

27And who of you by worrying and being anxious can add one unit of measure (cubit) to his stature or to the [b]span of his life?(A)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images