people from the past...

10:18 AM

So sometimes i think about the past...not in a "oh the things I would change" or a "how I wish I was back there" type of thing but a "I miss those people and being involved in their lives" sorta way! So I decided today that I would blog about it...the plan is to write down certain times in my life and certain people and if you see your name or remember something from that time feel free to post a memory or an update! I am so grateful for facebook for helping me keep up with people but some of it is surfacey (i know that's not right) and if you know me at all you know how strongly I dislike that now! I want to stress that I am so happy where I am in life and that God has changed me and molded me this is simply a post to tell those that have helped in the changing and shaping how much I truly miss their involvement and me being involved in their lives!

(this may be a long blog...)

High School and some from HCC:
People I miss so much: Amanda Coggins, JT, Jay Horak, Ashley Trimble, Ashley Murphy, Crystal Basford, Alan Lively (you will also be listed in the group crossroads), Britney
I miss hanging out with you guys and being goofy! I miss staying up late at amanda's online :)
I miss hanging out almost every weekend with you guys!
Crystal and Alan: late nights at my house! alan bringing us food from taco bell/pizza hut after work!
Ashley Murphy: walking at the park then swimming at your house, you understanding my heart and encouraging me!
Amanda: growing up together! Seeing you become an amazing mom!!
David Alan: you always making me laugh and always beign there for me!
Ashley Trimble: KWAB, beach trips, being best friends!
James Arlin Horak: eating after HCC, you skipping your class, becoming friends, you singing desporado!
Crystal: I miss your laugh and honesty!
Britney: the bus rides!! So funny!!
JT: remember accountability, meeting in the parking lot to spend time with Jesus in our own cars :) you are wonderful!!


Crossroads:

This group is really two different ones. Some are from when I was in youth group and the other is when I came back and hung out with tht youth

1) Mallory, Michael, Kim, Mike, Josh, Alan, Kristen, Sarah, Michelle, Mandy, Justin, Blake, Tara, Walt, Tori, Wesley, Jared

Mallory: going door to door with your dad and michael! the boyfriend...your bangs! :) spending the night at your house! sleeping in your mom's office then her waking me up to go sleep on her waterbed... eating choc muffins for breakfast...riding horses...birthday parties....my suprise party at other mamas

Kim: calling in request to the radio station, spending the night at your house, fake pillow fight at youth camp

Kristen: youth camp where someone laid a wet towel on your bed!, you being a fabulous singer

Justin and Mike: our group! do you remember what we called ourselves?

Walt!!! being my best friend for a while! talking on the phone while we watched animaniacs and pinky and the brain! rocky biting my butt because you made him think I was hurting you! walking around outside of the church talking about Tori...you playing a song i hated real loud when you were taking me to the daycare and the smell of dip, gross!! oh the things we have been through!

Alan: me writing you a note saying I wasn't going to be your friend and you making me be..j/k you didn't force me :) you working at GMC! eating at beefs, letting me drive your truck one time and putting it in neutral when I was trying to take off!!

2)Brandi (My Love), Kelli, Jesse, Ryan, Sam, TP, Amy Bamey, Jared (again)

Brandina: i miss your face and your laugh! I miss getting to see God teach you things and you apply them to your life! i remember the councling thing:) the fact God shows you His will for you! goofy dancing! youth camp! i just love you!

The girls bible study we did on love! Youth camp! Openness! Being Real!!

Jesse: your heart! your crazy dance, hanging out at daycare, you leading that boy to Jesus at camp, you telling me what God was telling you!! Your smile and easiness to be around!

Ryan: you preaching at church, your goofy laugh

Amy: math! your sweet heart!

Daycare: (aka my other family)
Kerrie, Lynette, Alicia, Elega, Richard, Mrs. Betty,

Birthday Lunches, Rick's cubans, who's getting lunch?, I bet richard didn't get us anything, Nipples the clown, PRECIOUS!, cute dad!, crazy dancing, KK....almost racist, our action figures!!, after thanksgiving christmas shopping, red lobster dinners! christmas programs, online during break time, el diablo,the beach!!!! (best week of the year!), trip to disney, putting my leg on kerrie while we were sleeping, ABC game!!, drama, talks on the playground, Kerrie telling that guys the ice is to keep the body fresh...richard playing drums at a restaurant

You people are some of my favorite people I will ever know! I miss you with my whole heart! (not kidding, as I am typing this tears are coming) We have been through a lot together, you guys took me in and loved me so much! I am forever grateful! You have shaped me into the person I am now! I love you all dearly and all for so many reasons!!

BCF:
This section will be a bit different...not many will be listed mainly because I am still in good contact with you! Also some may just be listed without memories simply because I am running out of time!

can marie! oh man, the Freedom in Christ thing we did! bascom, Key west, praying together all the time, breakups , you and Jayce falling in love, drama, children's ministry, beach trips, being best friends!, long nights, going walking, the boys house, gloria-you kicking her stuff, you telling me that i should date jesse:good call!!

Karl, Jayce, and Curt: your house, hanging out, doing homework together, suprise parties, watching movies, my doubts, your prayers, hanging out like everyday!

Michelle: acountability! lots of praying, deep friendship, picking out clothes, boys, you being so wonderful to me

Robbie:you caring and being a great friend, Dwayne and Dwayne, you being funny, St. Augustine trip: ghost tour

Natalie: you and karl, going to your house for easter, your family being amazing, you encouraging me, hanging out, your bling bling, you being such a lady

Beverly:proper nights! you and danny falling in love! talks in the hallway, walking around the block, the nathan times, movies

Amy: the bed breaking!! being my friend, comforting me, praying for/with me, my hello kitty room, nathan, WADE!! proper night

Megan: MOVIES, watching them together, the cough;), bowling, talks

Kelly Ann: watching movies, late night talks, you being amazing!, friends, no pants in your room

Ben: Friend time, being our brother, Romeo, weight watchers, racketball!!
My LOST friends!

Lauren dru: being my soul friend and many fun memories:) drive-in, best weekend ever, the plauge, game nights, poker nights, LOST, ben and michelle trying to scare us and Jesse and Lee saving us! me saying we should go to sleep:) getting healthy!!!trips to Jax, finding out who God made us!, learnign about love, tough convos, too many to write now:)

Jennifer, Sarah Mize, Brandon, Nathan and Jamie, Brackin Girls, Brittany and Boyd, Collett, Monika and Amelou, Lindsay, Ben wiggins, Al, Tyler/being spotaneous!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images