my wallet's mini vacation!

11:39 AM

want to know how AMAZING God is?
Here's the story:
Last night I lost my wallet in Dothan...I think I left it on the top of my car (because I was hungry and all I kept thinking about was the frosted animal crackers I had just bought) and it flew off at some point between the Dollar Tree and Southeast Hospital...I went back after visiting the precious little girl, Rylan, and retraced my steps and couldn't find it anywhere...the lady in the store said I didn't leave it there...needless to say I thought I had lost my drivers license and Social security card :( I was pretty worried! I mean we already have bad credit I don't need anyone else helping me out with that, and now I just lost my stuff which means is some person got it could pretty much steal my identity!!!
After no luck finding it I decided to head to G-ville for dinner at Tampicos. On the way home I talked to Jesus about what had just happened and freaked out for a few minutes (crying was involved). Then I just calmed down, realized it was out of my control and I would have to deal with the consequences of my actions.
This morning I woke up and read a chapter in Ecc. One verse mentions how where a tree falls it will lie, which I took as meaning things happen and life goes on...you gotta get past it and keep truckin :) Encouraging!
An hour or so later I receive a call from Student Services @ BCF where my friend PJ works and I used to attend school. It was Mrs. Rosie who went on to ask me if I had lost my wallet in Dothan last night. I replied, YES!! She went on to tell me a story of how Mr. Parker from the college is preaching at a church in Dothan and a lady that goes to the church found my wallet and asked him about it and to see if he could find me. Then Mrs. Rosie had it and PJ had my number she called me and on top of that the lady works In Marianna across the street from Jesse!! HOW AWESOME IS JESUS?!?!!!
Oh the grace He has on me and my forgetfulness!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. WOOHOOO!!! What an amazing answer to prayer!! God is FAITHFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is AMAZING! How cool is God!

    Hilarious! Joy-inspiring!

    He takes such SWEET care of us...and our wallets :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images