Daniel Fast: One week down

7:31 PM

So we have been doing this thing for a week now and it has been crazy. I say crazy because Jesse has really enjoyed it and I have been struggling....I have wanted a turkey sandwich like nothing else or just a piece of chicken or a snowball from Penguins or a piece of bread....all things I can't have...for now... BUT Jesse has LOVED it! He enjoys hummus and tofu fajitas and fruit smoothies for breakfast every morning....he has ate veggies with no complaining and has been absolutely awesome and I am being a brat...i don't like this whole following rules thing...I like to only listen to Jesus and even Him I fight sometimes....but I feel like I am following this ladies rules and it irritates me, that is sad, huh? I know that this is a God thing for our family and it already is changing us and shaping us! I just have to get over myself...(working on that!) I am so thankful to see God work in Jesse through this and give Him ALL the glory and praise for any good that comes out of this!! So on to the update...each week I will update with food we ate and our weight loss for the week....so here we go!

This was our first lunch: Hummus and Matzo crackers It was delightful!!
My first dinner: Squash and Zuccinni on top of Brown Rice
Lunch for me on multiple days: Spinach with a Black Bean/Corn salad Now for the weight loss! Jesse Paul: 6 lbs Kristy: 3.5 lbs I say not bad for week one!! Praise Jesus we are getting healthy!!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That looks SO good! Maybe you can share info at an upcoming MMA? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! Do you have the recipes for these? They look delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images