blah...

9:48 AM

kristy...
warning: this is me venting...


so for some reason the past few days i have felt blah...i know it isn't all about feelings but i hate when i feel so stagnant...i hate not feeling motivated or wanting to even get out of bed...i've been sleeping late and when i'm awake i don't want to do much besides spend time with rae...i've been joyful (well happy)...i've had good times with family and friends...i've laughed and smiled and life has been good but still no motivation with God...no passion...how do things change so quickly..just last week i was so ready for life with Jesus and this week i'm struggling to even spend time with Him...what is my deal...anyway, i just needed to get that out of my system...This will change...I choose to spend time with Jesus despite my feelings! I choose to believe truth over lies...i choose to get motivated and to spend time with the One who will motivate me!

..and this to shall pass...

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Amen sister! I sometimes pray for "the want to want to" :)

    Thanks for your sweet comments-sorry for making you cry :)

    All my love, Jen

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images